The BedJet Bed Fan Can Save A Relationship!
I had never heard of bed fans before one came in my door as a gift from my darling husband (we consider it self-preservation on his part since I’m menopausal and he’s, well, not….).
Although we use a cooling mattress pad, many nights would find me first flinging off the covers and then stealing them back from my husband. That’s the bane of one suffering hot flashes and night sweats.
A cooler night sleep was what I needed and deserved. That’s why John graced me with that BedJet Bed Fan you see over there to the left.
The best part of the BedJet for me is that I can be as cool as a cucumber while John can set his side of the bed to tropical temperatures.
This baby says that it will help one get a good night’s sleep, man, it delivers! I can even set the temperature I prefer by the hour as I like it to be very very cold when I wake up.
Benefits Of The BedJet Bed Fan
There are a myriad of benefits to using a bed fan, particularly the BedJet – my favorite by far.
Here’s some of what you’ll get for your money:
- Dual Zoned – The dual zone model of this bed fan allows for one side (ie, mine) to be cooling and his side (ie, not mine – it is ALL about me…) to be heating. John is a lover of heat and I’m not so this is the perfect bed fan for us.
- The dual zoned unit comes with a comforter which is just delightful. The air is pumped through the comforter, heat to one side, cool to another as you like.Wireless remote – No need getting up to set the perfect temperature. Just grab the remote and cool or heat the night away.
- Comes with suggested biorhythm sleep profiles – what this means is that scientists who study sleep patterns have determined the best skin temperature to help you fall asleep and keep you asleep. The prescribed scientific temperatures and times are coded right into the product. Of course, you can set it anyway you want to.
- Saves on electric bill – I used to set the air conditioning in our bedroom to 65F at night. Now? I’m a good sleeper even at 74!
- Cools all mattress types – Before we bought our cooling mattress pad, we used a memory foam mattress topper. That thing was HOT. The Bedjet cooled it to a very comfortable temperature. For the first time in a long time, I had a wonderful night with not one hot flash.
Note: The dual zoned BedJet units come with a wonderful AirComforter that cools or heats the sleeper. It’s a great lightweight comforter!
And, this is a company that excels in customer service with the owner frequently calling or replying to customers as needed. Now, THAT’S customer service!
If you need a good, cool night’s sleep, you can’t go wrong with a BedJet bed fan. Your body will thank you for it.