Shacke Pak – 4 Set Packing Cubes – Travel Organizers with Laundry BagOrganize Your Suitcase With Packing Cubes!
My parents were world travelers in their retirement years – they owned the finest Samsonite luggage. And, if they were around today, they certainly would have owned two sets of these wonderful inventions called packing cubes.
‘What exactly ARE packing cubes?’ you might ask (as I did…). Well, they’re the best invention for travel since, well, airplanes.
Packing cubes help you easily organize any suitcase, regardless of size, by packing similar items together. Each packing cube zippers shut and you can stuff these babies FULL!
And, with a handle on the top, each packing cube can be toted on its own – no suitcase is even needed for our short, overnight getaways. We just pack ’em, grab, and go!
An Example Of How I Organize My Travel With Packing Cubes
Note: The Shacke Pak packing cubes come in a set of four packing cubes in the following sizes:
- Extra Large (17.5″ x 12.75″ x 4″) – Perfect for larger items like sweatshirts, sweaters, jeans. and other bulky items.
- Large (13.75″ x 12.75″ x 4″) – I generally use this size for blouses, less bulky sweaters, shorts, and light pants.
- Medium (13.75×9.75×4) – I stuff this packing cube with t-shirts, undershirts, blouses, robes, exercise clothes, and even shoes.
- Small (11″ x 6.75″ x 4″) – And, the smallest packing cube I own easily carries enough of the items I need for seven days worth of underwear, bras, and nightgowns for my travels.
Benefits Of Packing Cubes
- An organized, tidy suitcase where everything is easy to find. And, to further organize, you can attach labels so you will know exactly what you put in each cube.
- Packing cubes make it a breeze to unpack once we get to our destination. It is a TOTAL joy to open one of the nylon zipper bags and hang up all my dresses at once as they’re all in the same packing cube.
- Packing cubes come in many colors so I can easily identify my clothing from my husband’s.
- Not only are the cubes the best for traveling, they’re also the very best in organizing wash day when we return.I just grab a cube, unload the contents into the washer and, voila, part one of the job done.
Organizing for a trip has never been easier or more convenient.
Highly-Rated Packing Cubes On Amazon.com
I really recommend the Shacke Pak packing cubes you see there on the left above. But, if you prefer a different set, here’s some of the cream of the crop on Amazon.
Packing Organizer,Mossio 7 Piece Various Size Compression Organizers Light BlueAmazonBasics 4-Piece Packing Cube Set – 2 Medium and 2 Large, Red4 Set Packing Cubes,Travel Luggage Packing Organizers with Laundry Bag Red6 Set Packing Cubes,3 Various Sizes Travel Luggage Packing Organizers (Grey)JJ POWER Lightweight Travel Packing Cubes -Multi function, Durable 6 Piece (Cream)Rusoji Premium Packing Cube System – 6pc Various Size Set (Purple)WEWEON 6 Set Cubes,Travel Packing Organizers for Luggage Suitcase with Laundry BagSet of 3 Gonex Cubes, Clothing Compression Cube Extensible Storage Bags Organizers(Yellow)Evatex Travel Cubes, with Waterproof Shoe, Cosmetic, Diaper, Laundry Bag, Blue, Set of 8
Other Useful Items We Use When Traveling
My parents’ luggage was always packed in case a trip should present itself, and we follow their lead.
I store the below items right inside our largest suitcase so they’re easy to find and grab for our next travel path.
Note: since airline regulations are so strict about bag weight, we always carry a portable scale with us. We’ve never once packed over the limit in weight with the use of this scale to check.
Luggage Scale MYCARBON Digital Scale SS Hanging Scale with Backlit for TravelTrtl Pillow – Scientifically Proven Super Soft Neck Support Travel Pillow – Machine Washable GreyNEW ZzzBand Pilot Created Travel Pillow Alternative -The Necks Best Thing to First Class – PatentedONSON WorldWide Travel Adapter,European International Universal All in One Worldwide Travel Power Plug (Black)